Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thoughts on upcoming concerts

Happy Birthday to
Today: Lena Yada, Amirul
Tomorrow: Daphne Yeo, Rina
(Man, it must really suck for Lena to be released from the WWE before her birthday)


Rihanna will be performing for the very first time in Singapore tomorrow. Although I kinda like Rihanna, I'm going to give it a miss and rely on Youtube video uploads on the concert. I'm only familiar with about 5 or 6 of her songs, and I'm not really into staying out so late at night. And another thing is, I can't go for Kylie Minogue's concert on the 25th due to WIN night projection duty (not that I'm interested in going in first place). And I'm definitely not going for the World Aids concert at Fort Canning Park on the 29th, lest I bump into my worst enemy (yes, Mr Kiam Pa!!) who is still highly obsessed over his fave local singer as always... leave you to guess which one I'm talkiing about (hint: the singer's Chinese name is similar to a swallow, looks as light as a feather, and she's got over 10 albums!!).

This song goes out to those who are gonna watch the Rihanna concert, as well as to the names of those whose birthdays are mentioned at the first paragraph of this entry ;-)

Umbrella- Rihanna
Uh huh, uh huh. Chyeah.
Rihanna. Good girl gone bad.
Take three. Action. Hov.

No clouds in my storms, let it rain
I had this glame in a fame
Coming down to the Dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone
We rock-a-fella, we fly higher than weather
and G 5's are better.
You know me, an anticipation,
For precipitation, back chicks in the rainy day.
Jayy. Rain man is back, with little miss sunshine,
Rihanna where you at?

You had my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart
They be in magazines
But you'll still be my star
Baby, cause in the dark
You can see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share.
Because…



[Chorus]
When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath, Ima stick it out till the end
Now it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
Ella, ella, ey, ey, ey.
Under my umbrella, ella, ella, ey, ey, ey.
Under my umbrella, ella, ella, ey, ey, ey.
Under my umbrella, ella, ella, ey, ey, ey, ey, ey.

These funky things
Will never come in between
You're part of my entity
If for infinity
When the world has took us part
When the world has done its cause
If the hand is hard
Together we'll mend your heart
Because…

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
You can run into my arms.
It's okay, don't be alarmed
Come in to me
There's no distance in between our love
So gon' and let the rain pour
I'll be all you need and more...
Because

[Chorus]

[Outro]
It's raining raining
Oooh baby, it's raining raining
Baby come in to me, come in to me
It's raining raining
Oooh baby, it's raining raining
You can always come in to me, come in to me

2 comments:

welcome tuu > Jess-lurves-foreva @ blogspot.com said...

Thank you very much for the update!XD
hoping to see you on that day orhh.. && Ruien if i can go=)
hehes.:D you should be going?
any idea what ruien will be doing there? need to buy her CD?
can have picture with her mahs?

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Wah piang oui... you're makng me go crazy already!! You're asking me more questions than Vina Lim would in "By My Side"!!!! :-@

1) Rui En will be promoting her long awaited 2nd album at Suntec Convention
2) Yes, you NEED to buy her new album
3) I dunno abt pictures, but your album will be autographed nonetheless
4) Yes I am going, OBVIOUSLY!!! Thats why I asked you in first place!!!
5) Pls go to http://bookfestsingapore.com for more details!!!