Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some thoughts before heading off to Anniversary Gala

Happy Birthday to Qing Hui

I can't wait to go for Anniversary Gala later on... but then something really frustrating/pek chek happened at the very last minute!! :-(((

My digicam has gone haywire for the second time this year... after I had uploaded some pics and videos into the computer earlier today, I put in the memory card back into the camera and turned it on. Lo and behold, the screen read, "Card Locked". I found this really strange cos the SD card wasn't even locked. I put in other SD cards into the digicam, and the same result showed. Worst part was, I couldn't even take any new pictures!! Which means the camera really got problem... I guess I have to send my digicam for repairs yet again... and resort to using my camera phone to take pictures with artistes. Should the digicam go bonkers again in 3 mths from now, I think it's about time to buy a new one. :-/


While I was at the Bookfest yesterday waiting for the JJ Lin photo-taking session to finish, I saw a variety of toy robots (mostly bootleg) at a section located near the Ribena stall. One of the robots in the main display caught my full attention... it sure looks darn familiar!!


If you were a Power Ranger fan (I happen to be one, and still am) and had watched most episodes for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers season 2, you will notice that the Grey Tigerzord is actually a bootleg version of the White Tigerzord in the series!! Yes, the very same Thunderzord owned by Tommy Oliver during his outing as the White Ranger.

See the similarities? It's much better to stick to white tigers than grey ones... white tigers look much more attractive. Could be due to the recent white tiger saga at the Mandai Zoo that Popular Bookfest decided to sell bootleg versions of this magnicent Zord...

Another thing is... I found out recently that the despicable MKP went for JJ Lin's concert at Ngee Ann City yesterday afternoon, and I was already at Suntec at that time. Heng I never bumped into him... who knows what I may do to him? Plus I feel he looks damn retarded in red shirt and pants. Perhaps the worst part of all is that he dare to say he looks like JJ Lin??? POOI EH!! Then I'll say that I look like John Cena, how about that??

As you can see in the pictures, THERE IS 0% RESEMBLANCE BETWEEN SEAN KOH AND JJ LIN!!! JJ Lin may not be very handsome IMO, but I do feel that he's more talented, more popular, much smarter and much, much better-looking than this fugly idiot on the right side of the above pic. I personally feel that MKP looks more like that disgusting, twisted, demented LOTR (Lord Of The Rings) villain known as GOLLUM... in terms of character and appearance!! Looks like I'm gonna force the MKP character to face off against Batista in a Last Man Standing match in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 game in my PSP later on... then book him in a 30-minute Iron Man match against the Great Khali, muahaha!! :-D

I gotta go now, can't wait to watch Anniversary Gala ;-)

1 comment:

Steph said...

my gosh tanat. the power rangers toy with the horse head, my student has lah! he ask me to transform it for him.