Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hunting for more PSP games

Happy Birthday to Jessica and Geraldine

Being unable to find anything else to do, I decide to go to Yishun to meet up with Roiswandi, an army friend whom I had not seen for more than a year ever since watching Spider-Man 3. Our main purpose was to look for first-hand/second-hand PSP games at Yishun Central... we didn't actually buy anything, just pondering on which games are worth saving money for. Then we had lunch at Yishun Cineplex region, and it wasthere that I explained to Wandi on the cheat codes for Marvel: Ulitmate Alliance game. After lunch, we headed to a video arcade to watch some guy play on the drum machine, and also ogle at pretty babes in shorts. We were surprised to see a new section of Northpoint, which had a library at the top level and many other new regions never before seen.

We then went our separate ways at 3.30 pm, with me taking a train to good ol' Orchard. I recce-ed around Paragon for a while before going to Plaza Singapura to collect a pair of pants, then ordered a takeaway dinner for myself and Brother from Carl's Junior. My eyesight seemed to be worsening from all that ogling at sexy babes too often... hope it doesn't get any worse when I go for a certain event next Saturday.

Oh, and can I just say that Friendster is damn screwed up??? Deleting more than 600 names from my 4-yr-old friend list!!! And many people's accounts also got affected!! I am so frigging PISSED, prob more so than with Mr Kiam Pa. I hope there is a good explanation behind this... :-/

No comments: