Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Encounters of the (Extremely) Disturbing Kind...!

Happy Birthday to Benedict Goh (the former host) and Aiyaya

I was on my way to work this morning when I came across this very weird person...


He had his hair tied back, he was wearing a DRESS, carrying 2 bags and wearing jeans inside! Yes you read that correctly... it is a GUY!!! And I did take pics of him with my camera phone...


I had seen him a few times before wthin the premises of National Library within the last 2 mths, and nearly died of laughter upon seeing him. The first time I saw him, I exclaimed to myself, "Riiiiiight..." But this time round, many people (myself included) simply looked at him with a very disgusted look on their faces. I won't be surprised if Hsu Chun Mei or Ru Hua were his greatest inspirations. Or maybe he's trying to be the next Kumar, I may never know. But one thing is for certain... this fella is definitely not in his right mind at all. :-S

If anyone of you out there happen to spot the aforementioned weirdo around Bugis, please call IMH asap. This guy is in serious need to be locked up for extremely disturbing behavior. At least Goldust can carry himself off better. And no, I so ain't gonna take a front face shot of him, lest anyone gets a heart attack upon seeing the real face.

3 comments:

“达人” said...

Hey Jude

I just saw that person new entry on the likeness between him and William san...I really feel like puking now...U know who is that fella rite?

“达人” said...

To be clear cut...our nemesis lor..

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Ha, I already read that entry way before you did, bcos I check that idiot's blog on a regular basis.