Friday, February 27, 2009

Creative Industries Fair at Marina Sqaure, plus strange luck

Earlier today, I went to print out a few more posters at Bugis, before going for some interview at Singtel tower, for some position as advertising executive for some SingTel firm. The interview didn't go as smooth as I thought (thanks not to frequent phone calls), and it seemed a lot more challenging than I thought (yes, I admit I started to panic a little). It was mostly due to this interview that I had to postpone my visit to the Creative Industries Fair to about 5 plus...



Anyway, one quick train ride and I reached Marina Square at about 4.30 pm for the Creative Industries Fair. Not only was there a wide range of animation courses, there were also a few pretty babes present at some of the sectors. But what really caught my eye were 2 animation schools... Egg Story Digital Arts School and CG Protege School. Suddenly, my desire for animation has been rekindled after so long... but thing is, I dunno which anime school to sign up for, since both look quite promising. I'm going there again on Sunday to see the presentations so as to get a better understanding of either school... before coming up with a final decision. Meditate on this, I will...

Links to official sites:
http://www.esdaa.com.sg/

Oh, and to talk about the 'strange luck' part as stated in the title... after having dinner and leaving Marina Square, I was on the way to City Hall station (to get back home of course), I saw a very familiar-looking babe about to walk past me...
None other than Miss Q!!! :-O (lady luck seems to be smiling upon me now, heh)

No comments: