Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Events coming up (some which I will have to miss)

Happy Birthday to Ric Flair and Amber Lim
(WOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!)

Unfortunately, it won't be totally WOOOO for the days to come... there are events I will go for, and others I have to skip due to the choices I made. How I wish I had the power to duplicate myself so I can attend all the events in one shot. But oh well.

Anyway, I am going to see Vanness Wu at Orchard Cineleisure later tonight, he will be there to promote the latest movie "Kung-Fu Chefs" (which he co-sytars with Sammo Hung). Another event on the same day is Fish Leong's 10th album autograph session at Bugis Junction. I know I'm gonna have to miss out on Liang Jing Ru, but that's ok with me... I admit I'm pretty excited to see an F4 member in person for the very first time!! :-)

This coming Friday to Sunday, there is some Creative Industries Fair to be held at Marina Square. Obviously I will be going for this one, to check out the various job opportunities and training programmes provided... linked to Arts & Culture, Media & Commnications, and of course Design. :-)

Here is a list of events which will take place on Saturday...
  • Magic Day at The Arena, Clarke Quay... 1330 to 2030 hrs. This is the event I'm going for, the entire day. Haven't seen JC and Ning for long time already...
  • Campus Superstar roadshow at Bugis Junction, from 3 pm to probably 5 pm at most. Due to commitments with Ultimate Magic event, I have to skip this one (but I will still be seeing the finalists next week).
  • Don't Forget The Lyrics roadshow at Causeway Point from 3 pm to 4 pm I think. It involves Gurmit, Adrian Pang, Tracy Tan, Fiona Xie, etc. Another event I obviusly can't go for due to commitments with Magic Day. There goes my chance to see Tracy again...
  • Armed Forces Career Fair at Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza, from Friday to Sunday. Jeanette Aw would be there on Saturday, and Fiona Xie would be there on Sunday. I can only go check out the fair on Friday and Sunday. Can't go see Jeanette on Sat due to Magic Day commitments, but that's still ok.

2 comments:

“达人” said...

Poor Dude...
missed out too much events...hahaha
But still there's opportunities in future...

naomi aka chaosnicky aka crazynick said...

Oh man. I want to go on Saturday to see Tracy but I can't. Dang! :(