Thursday, February 26, 2009

To MKP, you really DO NOT wanna do that...

Warning: this entry contains explicit language.

I have nothing against fat people, for I happen to be one. I also don't have any say against people insulting me, I don't expect everyone to like me anyway. But what I cannot tolerate is people claiming to be very smart and popular, resort to get all the attention for themselves, and take pleasure in insulting others. Last night I read this paragraph from that abomination's blog, and yes I was mightily, totally, extremely, FUCKING pissed off. You all know very well who I'm talking about... none other than MR KIAM PA!! :-(

This is what he said...
I am like freaking FAT now can? Talk about FATS, it reminds me of that stupid FAT ugly donkey. The fattest shit among us, it was totally a turn off. I still remember vividly that time i go into the mediacorp theatre toilet, i saw a huge tummy and i turn my head up to see it was him. I almost puke my dinner out, crap! Anyway i think my tummy is going to grow big already. I have to do something about it. Must start to use my UZAP daily already. Must resume my daily 100 to 200 crunches. I am simply lazy to exercise man! All i do is, eat, eat and eat!!!!! A glutton PIG, faint!

Mr Koh Tze Seng, we know too well how self-conscious you are over your own weight and your looks, how obsessed you are over several artistes and how you fucking harass them, how badly you want to "make out" with your favroite singer (yeeeech!!!), and we also know about your awareness on the many people who despise you for your actions and character. I also know how fat I am getting these days (and I am trying fucking hard to lose weight), but do you really have to rub it in by mentioning me again in your fucking blog entry??? Are you not already FUCKING ugly yourself??? Your face already cannot make it, yet you still want to take 1000 pictures of yourself!!! And you still call me stupid, when you yourself are the stupid one, always typing in lots of nonsense in your blog!!! Your English is still as atrocious as before!!! If I'm "the donkey" in your eyes, then I feel you're 1000 times more DONKEY than me and anyone else, and a lying, childish asshole at that!!! And if you don't 'ever want to get fat', then you might as well DON'T even think about eating the tapioca and coconuts you bought!!!

Sean Koh, I am already trying so fucking hard to mind my own business and refrain from mentioning you nowadays, and you crossed the line once again by your mere mentioning of me in your entry. And thanks again for causing me to once again become an explosive wreak like Christian Bale. If you got a fucking problem with me, then why not you say it in my face or simply send in a message to my email address or Facebook account!!! Go ahead and insult me some more lah, I'm "begging" you to sue me for harassment or online abuse if you dare!! But deep down I can sense that you really do not wanna do that, do you??? Just wait and see what I will do to you next time I see you... I might just give you a punch to your ugly face and a vicious punt kick to your skull, treat it as an early birthday gift. You have been warned.

No comments: