Sunday, February 15, 2009

Some pictures taken during Valentine Romance Pageant Finals


The description of the event labelled on the backstage region.


The 5 couples involved in cake decorating segment. I like Couple 3 the most.


The 5 couples doing some makeover session (for the guys that is).
The 5 couples writing about teach other's bad points.


Face of The Year 2009 winner Danielle Lee (sweet but scrawny), Miss Singapore Initernational 2007 winner Genecia Luo (super long hair and exotic features), Miss Singapore Leisure 2009 winner Veriza Yew (smoking hot babe with sexy lips). Believe me, I really had no idea that Genecia would be there, moreover I hadn't seen her in person in about 9 months liao. I even thought she was overseas for some course or something (turns out she's only leaving next month or something).

The 5 couples gracing the stage for Glamor segment before announcement of results.


The judges giving away prizes to various winners for certain segments. If I remember correctly, each of the couples won a prize for something. I think Couples 1 and 2 won more awards than the others.

2 comments:

Ishardi Anti-Hero said...

Hey Tanat! Hope you have enjoyed the whole events that is related to Valentine's Day. Actually, I don't want to go to Jurong Point because of the disappointment I faced from Tangs since last Friday. But it turned out to be different, and I was relieved.

It's nice to see how sentimental you're expressing thoughts on Valentine's Day, especially towards Genecia. Sometimes, a small 'Hi' do really mean something. Even I got my own share how I expressed my latest blog entry in my own way, especially towards her. Well, you know what I mean....

Hope both of us will meet together at the same time to see her. She's really such a marvellous person to me....Well, see ya!

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Yeah I think I know what you mean, I read your entry last nigt... I know this isnt gonna be easy, but I do hope u control your feelings and try not to get the better of you. I used to have similar feelings towards Rui En, but eventually I came to my senses and got wiser.

I got a feeling I MIGHT be bumping into that abominable and obsessive Mr Kiam Pa anytime later tonight when I go to MediaCorp to watch a live recording. Maybe I should give him a vicious kick to his skull to knock some sense into him? (evil smirk) ;-)

Yeah, see ya next time perhaps