Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Countdown 2008 part 2: LTD finalists plus winners' showcase!

I found a short cut to show all the pictures I had taken at Vivo City... PHOTOBUCKET!!!

But of course I will still be showing a few photos in this entry as well as the next one, just to get a rough idea. :-)


The Sugarettes
They sang "Candy Man" "We Don't Need A Man" and one more song (forgot the name)



Robert Sunga
He sang "Superstar", "Harder To Breathe" and "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours"



After The Rain
They sang "Chasing Cars", "Time After Time", "Yu Hou" and one more song.



Winners' showcase!!!
Fendi and By Definition
The showcase will be shown on Channel 5 next Wednesday (January 9th), at 10 pm!!


Revelina
They sang "Sailing", "Lonely No More" and "Stayin' Alive".


Shauna Simon
She sang "Reflections", "Before I Fall In Love" and "Objection".

No comments: