Sunday, January 06, 2008

Some thoughts before end of school vacation

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Raymond Chen and Sufian

I am so NOT looking forward to the final school term... the only thing I want is for the next timetable to be BETTER than the last one. Meaning, I dont want too many days to end super-late... like Mr Syed's Advanced 3D lessons ending at 6 pm on Tues, Wed and Thurs (and risk taking a super-crowded bus back home). And with a few more weeks to go, I am uncertain whether I would be able to complete the portfolio project (on the Mezacron game campaign) on time before the term comes to a close. In terms of studies, I am going to care only for myself, not for the other classmates (well ok, maybe a few). I can't help but feel a little 'whatever' and 'bleah' regarding the last few months of my 2 years in DMD course, in a school with a managing system that seems more screwed up than anyone could ever imagine.

On a personal note, I hope that Tuesday's lessons end early, just so I would be given sufficient time to have early dinner and rush down to Mediacorp to watch a certain variety show, which involves one of my faves of course... can't reveal who that person is yet, but I assure you that it's not a princess, but rather a shuai ge... one who has won Hunk of The Year for The New Paper's Flame Awards and Channel 5 awards in 2006 :-p

No comments: