Thursday, January 24, 2008

Schedule for celebs' appearances at Expo Hall

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jack Neo, Fiona Xie and Adria


I read TODAY newspaper last night, and saw the full timetables for events held at the different locations of Expo Hall 6B, for the Health and Wellness programme that is.


Time listings for celebs involved in Health and Wellness event

25 January, Friday
Vincent Ng
(games & activities) 1300 to 1400 hrs
This one I MUST go!! I need to find a way to inform him that I won’t be going for his play.

Shawn Tok (performance) 1530 to 1630 hrs
No frigging way, I don’t even give a damn about him!! No offence to fans of the Campus Superstar 2 overall champion btw...

26th January, Saturday
Tay Ping Hui
(games & activities) 1100 to 1200 hrs
Definitely going… even if I hate his character in the recently concluded “The Golden Path”. His acting is improving gradually… hopefully he’ll win Best Actor this year.

Felicia Chin (games & activities) 1830 to 1930 hrs
SHENG JING PO!!! MEI REN YU!!! A MUST-SEE for all Felicia fans and supporters!! CANNOT MISS!!! :-D (paiseh, too excited liao)

27th January, Sunday
Teresa Tseng (performance) 1230 to 1300 hrs
Not very sure yet, but most likely going. Or I can give the whole thing a miss. She's not one of my top faves anyway.

Zheng Ge Ping and Hong Hui Fang- 1400 to 1430 hrs
Probably not, since I would have already seen Hui Fang at Causeway Point on saturday.

While I am looking forward to seeing the aforementioned celebs, I have to be wary about a certain SOMEONE... that bloody idiotic FUCKTARD (fucking retard) known as Mr Egoistic/Kiam Pa Face/Hao Lian Zhu/Super Siao Kia. I don't need to mention his real name here, since most of you already know. I am not ashamed to declare my IMMENSE HATRED towards such an arrogant asshole who 'claims to know a lot of things', when in reality his brain is flooded with loads of SHIT!!


Mr SK, you better leave Felicia alone and concentrate on stalking Stefanie Sun or your girlfriend instead!! I think your pea-sized brain is way too dependent on your digicam… Yanzi on TV you also wanna take pic of… 70 pics uploaded in one post!!! You are really too inflexible, arrogant, stubborn, childish, insane and downright obsessed!!! You are no better than Huang Kaijie or Martin!!!! You're not even Albert Einstein for goodness sake!!

You BETTER NOT show up on Friday or Saturday... otherwise me and the other Felicia fans/supporters will show you NO MERCY!!! >:-@

I got three words for ya, you psychotic stalker... I HATE YOU!!!!

No comments: