Saturday, January 26, 2008

Vincent at Expo Hall

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Eddie Cheung and Jerome Neo


Right after another dreadful day in school yesterday, I had to make a very mad rush to Expo!!And I reached the place at around 1325 hrs, sitting next to Kailin and Xueting at the front row seats. If only I were a Jumper, then I would be able to teleport great distances, even from Hougang to Orchard.

But doesnt matter anyway, cos I still managed to take lots of pics of the handsome martial arts expert. Abt 10 people went on stage to try beating Vincent's skiprope score of 35 skips. Only 3 managed to do so, with one of them hitting 40!!

After the segment ended, I took pic wif Vincent... I managed to tell him that I won't be able to watch the play he's involved in, but he said that's ok; all that mattered is that he's grateful for me turning up at Expo Hall 6B to support him.

And moments later, I took pic wif 'Felicia'... wanna know how? By posing with Fel's Vitagen poster!! Hahaha, GOTCHA!! What were you thinking? :-p

After Vin left, I went to have lunch at BK wif the tall guy Melvin... as soon as I was done eating, I headed back home, dumped my uniform into the green laundry basket, changed to outdoor clothes and embarked on another dreadful day at work.

No comments: