Monday, January 07, 2008

School reopened

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Hong Huifang and Shawn Tok

My prayers were answered... the new timetable (for the last term of school that is) held more promise than ever. For most days, lessons end rather early... earliest being at 12 pm for Friday. The only day that ends real late is Wednesday, at 5 pm no less.

As expected, there were less than 10 people present for the first lesson, but that shouldnt really matter, cos there wasnt much stuff covered for the APP (Audio Post Production) lesson anyway.

And like I said earlier, I not gonna care too much abt those who either come to school late or hardly come to school... the only I would care abt is finishing the last term of DMD and get the F off for good.

And yep, lessons end early tomorrow, so that means... I can go for early dinner and head to Mediacorp early as well!! WOO HOO :-D

1 comment:

Jun Hao said...

hey tanat

i has changed my blog url already.u can relink me http://www.thefreedomplace.blogspot.com/

thx for the birthday wish

takecare!!!