Monday, January 28, 2008

Felicia Chen Jin Xuan??? NOOOOOO....!!!!


I seriously cannot accept the fact that Felicia is going to change her Chinese name... I mean, Feng Ling is synonymous to Fel. I guess most of you people out there who like Fel as much as I do will agree with me on that. And now i read this piece of news that come 6th February, you're going to change your Chinese name to Chen Jing Xuan??? (no wonder Jay Chou looked so gloomy on the cover of the i-weekly bumper issue... then again, he always looked like that). The moment I finished reading, I felt as if my heart had suddenly been pierced by a poisoned arrow, or as if a cannonball had come hitting me square on the chest. It was too hard a blow to take. You know that myself and the other 'Pandas' will continue to support you no matter what, but all I wanna say is... PLEASE DON'T CHANGE IT!!! FENG LING IS MANY TIMES BETTER THAN JING XUAN!!! Somehow I wonder if the name change would affect her popularity... and whether it may affect her chances for the Top 10 list in this year's Star Awards Can you imagine Fel saying "Hi, wo shi Chen Jing Xuan" in a tv commercial from next week onwards? :-(

On the other hand... my blood started to boil after I read from some forbidden site that SOMEONE claimed to 'know the reason' why Fel wanted to change her Chinese name, and that 'she told him'. Absolute bullshit!!!

Just now when i happen to go to my house nearby to buy magazine,i pass by the coffee shop and and i saw u,XXX and YYY filming there.When u saw me,u are so surprise and say hi to me,after that u continue filming.I don't know why when i am not working but i see you outside filming,i have the urge to chase you.When i work and see u around,i really don't have any urge to chase you.All the while filming just now,u are not cheerful at all,when u have ur break,you just use ur phone.I didn't want to bother you so much,so i maintain a distance from you.
YOU ARE DOWNRIGHT OBSESSED AND SICK, DO YOU F'ING KNOW THAT!!! YOU ALREADY GOT YOUR 'GIRLFRIEND' TO CHASE AFTER, AND YOU STILL WANNA BLURB NONSENSE ON 'HAVING THE URGE TO CHASE FEL'!!! WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE POOR FEL ALONE AND STALK YOUR 'GIRLFRIEND' INSTEAD!!! AND WHY HAVE YOU NOT TALKED ABOUT YOUR O LEVEL RESULTS AT ALL??? LEMME GUESS, YOU DID VERY BADLY IS IT!!! SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR BEING TOO OVER-CONFIDENT AND BOASTFUL!!! ORBIGOOD!!!

"I believe something serious must be troubling you,i ask u why do u have to change ur name,u told me the reason.Now i know this is the thing that is troubling you.Haiz,felicia i really hope that u can go back to ur last time that always smile non-stop character.Seeing u like this really make me feel sad."
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!! DON'T TRY TO ACT INNOCENT OK!!! Seeing AND knowing how desperate you are over her feels us Pandas feel even sadder for poor Fel!!! I doubt Fel would even tell you the reason lor, you're not a close friend of hers!!! Some insane fans really need to take a look at themselves in front of billions of mirrors!!! I dare say that even Dennis Chew has better hair than you!!! I reckon that your disgusting thick-haired scalp is infested with lice!!! The more I see your mug in your photos, the more I wanna shave your head and make you look as bald as people like Stone Cold Steve Austin or Bobby Lashley or Kane!! Please shut the hell up and go get yourself a life, you fucktard!! Oh wait, I just realised... you have NO life!!! >:-@

And in the latest wrestling news... I was horrified to learn that...
This person won the 2008 WWE Royal Rumble?!?! NOOOOOOO...!!!!! :-O

No comments: