Sunday, January 27, 2008

Crazy weekend part 1: TPH at Expo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Fann Wong and Gayle Chrissie


Wah piang, I can't believe this...!! Barely 5 minutes after reaching Expo Hall, I kena saboed by some stupid gal from Expo (or is it from Mediacorp itself?) to go on stage to join 9 other guys (one of them being Bao Guang??). Then when we saw Ping Hui do push ups, I was like OMG... u mean we all have to try beating his pushup score of 34?? O_O For the next 10 minutes or so, it seemed like 'Captain Bao Wenjing' is punishing us. In the end, much to my disbelief, I actually tied wif 'Kaijie', and so did another guy!!! Meaning that both of us haf to 'knock it down' yet again!! I had to call for 'time-out' after doing 20... my chest got cramps, and my shoulder joints kena swelling. At least it was pushups... not skiprope, something I totally suck at doing!! Each one of us were given a bag containing 6 energy-boosting Vitamin C bottles (orange and lemon).
Ping Hui left for the back door immediately after getting off the stage... most of us fans were disappointed that we couldnt get to stop him to take pic or get autographs, but at least Im glad to haf taken centerstage wif him. Never mind if I never got the chance to say to him, "Huang Kaijie, I 'hate' you!!"

Before leaving the place, I managed to 'take pic' wif Felicia and Jess again... haha, just the posters!! :-p
Then me and Melvin took a train to Woodlands... I myself will be coming back to Expo to see Sheng Jing Po of course. But I would NEVER let anyone arrow me to go up on stage for such a thing ever again!! Not even staff members!! >:-(

No comments: