Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Final decision, and dedication to Miss RE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Hardcore Holly, Rui En and Patrick Ma

My mind is made up already. My last day of work there will indeed be a few days right after Chinese New Year. I have already submitted my resignation letter, and I'm not gonna make any more unnecessary delay. I don't see any point going through any more needless psychological torture. So not fully worth the 2 years of work there, even if got flexible schedule. About time I concentrate fully in my studies and pursue my own destiny, whatever that means. And get spiritaul healing as well.

Marcus, Kailin, Kaileng and Joyce, I know you all saw me on Sunday night, I saw you too, dining at the restaurant just opposite... but do you have any idea how tiring and stressful it can be working for 2 years in a restaurant in the midst of Orchard Road? I'm not scolding any of you whatsoever, just wanna let you know first that I tend to get quite worked up at times when I'm busy at work. I'm not always like that, but sometimes i find it hard to handle stressful situations. Other than that, I am quite a calm person in nature, though I can display some unpredictability like get mood swings at times (yes, even to the extent of going 'emo'). I hope you understand.

Right now I'm gonna dedicate this song to Miss Kindness aka Rui En... long to see her once again. I know I got a huge list of songs to choose from, but I purposely chose this for her. Though I must admit, I feel the urge to dedicate yet one more song very soon... :-p



IT'S YOU- Westlife

There's a laugh in my eyes
There's a waltz in my walk
And it's been such a long time
Since there was hope in my talk
If you never knew
What it is that's new... it's you

'Cause when your hands are in mine
You set a fire that everyone can see
And it's burning away
Every bad memory
To tell you the truth
If it's something new, baby it's you

It's you in the morning, it's you in the night
A beautiful angel came down to light up my life

The world's a different place
Where nothing's too hard to say
And nothing's to hard to do
Never too much to go through
To tell you the truth
Everything that's new, baby it's you
It's you in the morning, it's you in the night
A beautiful angel came down to light up my life
My life, my life, ohh
So if I get to grow old (oh if I get to grow old)
With many years behind me (many years behind me)
There's only one thing I want (aahh aahh)
One thing I need beside me
For all that you are, for everything you do
For all that you've done, just for showing me the truth

It's you... it's you
Baby it's you

No comments: