Monday, January 14, 2008

Random thoughts on new items and a certain HLZ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Shad Gaspard (Cryme Tyme), Zhihao and Johann

Recently I bought a few items at Music Junction... the latest Chinese New Year album (on the Year on the Golden Rat), a discounted TMNT DVD, and a discounted Spider-Man 1 VCD (to compensate for the spoilt one I haf at home). More details on the album in a later post...

I just found out from a newspaper that there will be a health awareness seminar at Singapore Expo Hall 6B from 25th to 27th January. Got Mr Sea, Kaijie and most importantly, SHENG JING PO!!! Cant wait to see her again... :-p

Speaking abt the Crazy Girl, I begin to feel worried for her liao. Cos there's one bloody retard who is really very obsessed towards her. I mean, take picture wif her is ok, but the way that retard voices out his thoughts abt her in his blog is really out of control. Not just Fel, but a few more artistes as well. This retard is none other than Mr Kiam Pa, whom I haf talked abt in earlier posts. But now he has earned a few more nicknames...
Mr Egoistic due to his SUPERSIZED EGO;
Hao Lian Zhu due to his fugly hairstyle, arrogance and lecherous look on his face;
Gigolo-face due to his pale complexion and sometimes gay mannerisms;
And, based on his real name, MR SIAO KIA!!

I know too well abt your obsession towards Fel, Mr SK. Like i mentioned before, you 'claim to have gone for a haircut', but looking thru your pictures, your hair still looks like crap!! I had a dream that I shaved off your hair and, after admiring your newmonk-like image, jabbed the knife right through your skull, pulling your brain off like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. Oh, and I also ripped off your nose and eyes in another dream. (evil grin)

I got a friend who works at Mediacorp too, but she is nowhere as boastful or egoistic as you when it comes to taking pictures wif celebs. It's best you go after your 'wife', she's more suitable for you. Please stop stalking poor Fel for god's sake, Mr SK. Ni bi ah te ah gao gen chou (You're more disgusting than any pig or dog). Please stop bragging about your adventures in Mediacorp like some A-list actor. YOU ARE ONLY A SMALL FRY OF AN EXTRA. CARE LARE FAIRE, GEDDIT??? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?! GO AHEAD CALL POLICE IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO, I NOT SCARED!!!

I can't say anymore about you liao, Mr Hao Lian Zhu... the more I vent my frustrations on you, the more I wanna puke liao. I am so not looking forward to seeing your kiam pa face on TV in the near future. Dont mind I borrow your newest catchphrase... WE SHALL WAIT AND SEE ABOUT THAT!! (evil smirk) GO EAT SHIT AND DIE LAH, YOU BLOODY FUCKING PIECE OF CRAP!!!

Makes me wonder sometimes... will people deem me arrogant if I were to show them pictures I took wif various celebs? It all depends on how we handle our emotions when it comes to chasing stars, be it local actors, or foreign singers like Maroon 5 (who will be performing here in 2 mths).

Oh, and to a few guys, whose name I cannot mention here (not a Mediacorp fan btw), I wanna say this:
PLEASE GO CUT YOUR HAIR ASAP!!! ESP YOUR FRINGE!!! DONT FORCE ME TO BUY A RAZOR

Then again...there's no way I can convince every long-haired dude in my school to do the same. Leave it to the discipline master to enforce stricter laws onto them.

No comments: