Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Rooting for Jon at a variety show

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Todd Grisham, Teck Song and Felicia Sun

Yesterday...
Another day in school... a relaxing time during Audio Post-Production lesson, followed by a rather hectic and brain-racking time during CUS lesson. If I haf to be honest abt one thing, I seriously think that the BUSINESS PLAN ASSIGNMENT TOTALLY SUCKS!!! We're not even Business students, and yet we haf to fill in everything required for the Business Plan scheme. I nearly went bonkers after having wasted a lot of brainpower on such a meaningless assignment. And I'm already thinking of seeting up a barber shop for guys wif unacceptable hairstyles. I shan't mention any names here...

I got back home right after CUS lesson, taking a short rest at home before setting off to AMK for a quick dinner. Then took bus to Mediacorp... man I tell u, there was heavy traffic along Lornie Road!! But still ok, I managed to reach Mediacorp after 10 mins of 'agonising', and get ticket for the NTUC show from Eveline... I couldn't help but blush a little when I saw Daphne (who seems to be looking prettier these days). There was also another mei nu (wif long wavy hair), but forgot her name. Throughout the show, Jonathan sang two songs, the first ("Yi Lu Shang You Ni") at the start of the show, and the second one ("Xiang Xing") somewhere at the half-way mark. Throughout the show, some of us were covering our faces with the Xi Ji Qing Qian 25 posters, myself included (heh). The rest of the show comprised of various games... the last one being the most interesting, some kind of board game which guest starred Lloyd the male winner from "Hey Gorgeous". Somehow Chor Meng didnt really seem like himself, due to obvious reasons. I hope he doesnt go bonkers like his character Kaida in "The Golden Path".
Right after the show, we headed to Radiogate to wait for Jon! At first we thought that he had left already, but nevertheless continued to wait at the shelter. Jon finally drove out at 2210 hrs in his red van. Turns out that he was involved in a rather long meeting... we were all super delighted when he came out of his van to take pic wif us, and yep here's the pic I took wif Mr 'zui chun hen xing gan'. :-)

After that, all of the Jonatics went off with big smiles on our faces. It was only when I changed bus from Hougang Ave 5... that a heavy downpour came crashing down!!


Talk about strange luck... I managed to reach home without getting soaked at all. Well, maybe a little... I think God above may have understood the pain in most people's hearts after the loss of MC King... hence the heavy downpour.

No comments: