Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Just can't get HER out of my head

Happy Birthday to Robert Sunga and Choo Weeming

Warning... this post is rated M-18 for explicit, mature content, so do 'handle with care'!!

For some strange reasons, images of that hot babe I saw at Big Splash on Sunday (leave you to guess which one of the 3) are still swarming in my mind even now, and once again I find myself perilously close to losing my soul (and mind) to the dark side. I'm not referring to the female dancers or the cute girls in charge of some of the stalls. I'm referring to one of FHM's Top 5 sexiest women, one who is well loved by many. Leave you to guess who I'm talking about, it's actually pretty easy... otherwise, refer to previous post (whoops!)

If I had a choice, I would gladly request for my eyes to be gouged out so I won't be able to look at that lady with lust burning deep within me. (But I did not drool at all!!) I may also request for my hands to be chained up behind my back so I won't be able to resort to any sinful activity. As for the fact that my feet go jelly upon interacting with a beautiful girl, that one can't be helped, it's common for most guys to feel that way (wink wink). But I have to thank that lady for inspiring me to ermm... create a few Divas for my new WWE game loosely based on her and a few more beauties. More on that in a later post...

There's another thing I wanna make very clear... I am only a casual fan of MediaCorp, and yes I admit I was a calefare for a few weeks, but THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I CURRENTLY WORK AT MEDIACORP!! If there's any more of you jabronis who dare to ask me such a stupid question on whether I work at MediaCorp, you leave me with no choice but to execute a WWE finisher onto each one of you. Choose your destiny... Batista Bomb, Chokeslam, Codebreaker, F-U, Pedigree, RKO, Sweet Chin Music or Tombstone???

After much thought, I had decided to follow my heart by dedicating this song to that pretty, sexy, sweet, kind-hearted princess and to all the WWE fans, not to forget the friends I love dearly (initial choice of song was Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out Of My Head".) Ladies and gentlemen, this is the main theme song for WWE Monday Night Raw!!!

(Last verse starting with "Take your past" and ends with "watch your f**king neck" is directed at the few individuals I detest, that includes MKP!!)

"To Be Loved"- Papa Roach (WWE RAW theme)

Listen up, turn it up and rock it out
Party on, I wanna hear you scream and shout
This is real, as real as it gets
I came to get down to get some f**king respect
Taking it back to hardcore level
You better be ready, put your pedal to the metal
Taking it back to hardcore level
You better be ready, put your pedal to the metal... go!

Chorus
Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give up
Whoa I'll never give in
And I just wanna be, wanna be loved
Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give up
Whoa I'll never give in
And I just wanna be, wanna be loved

I want domination
I want your submission
I see you’re not resisting
To this temptation
I’ve got one confession
A love deprivation
I’ve got a jet black heart
It’s all f**ked up and it’s falling apart!

Repeat chorus

I’ve got another confession
I fell to temptation
And there is no question
There was some connection
I’ve got to follow my heart
No matter how far
I’ve gotta roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice!

Repeat chorus

Take your past, burn it up and let it go
Carry on, I’m stronger than you’ll ever know
That’s the deal, you get no respect
You’re gonna get yours, you better watch your f**king neck!
Take your past, burn it up and let it go
Carry on, I’m stronger than you’ll ever know
That’s the deal, you get no respect
You’re gonna get yours, you better watch your f**king neck!


Repeat chorus twice

No comments: