Saturday, December 13, 2008

Part 2 of Jolly Saturday: same place, bad timing

Continued from earlier entry... here is the 'disgusting part' of the day!! This entry is rated M-18 for extremely explicit, spiteful content!! (can't rate it R-21 cos some of the friends whom I know and read my blog occasionally have not reached 21 yet)

If there's one thing that I wished never happened, it is to see that idiot at the same place, and at the wrong time!!! Yes, I'm talking about that walking piece of shit Sean Koh Tze Seng aka Mr Kiam Pa!!! Of all places, why Leisure Park??? No wonder I sensed a 'grave disturbance in the Force' the moment I was heading up to the 4th level of the place. Seeing Mr Kiam Pa made me hit boiling point... and knowing that he would go on to insult me and the others first before I get home, now is my turn to insult him!! Believe me, you would do the same if you hated him as much as I do (evil smirk)


Basically, I was on my way to K-Box with a few friends when I saw MKP with 3 young girls (his director boss' daughters, as stated in his blog) at the 2nd level, and although he was taking pics with them many times, I think he was groping them!! Lust after Sun Yanzi and other celebs not enough, he go lust after little gals!!! It's damn true, I saw it with my own 2 eyes... I can see one of the gals rather reluctant to take pic with him, and having this uneasy look on her face. I pity the 3 gals for associating with a moron with a paedophilic, abominable and venomous agenda. If he dares to play with the director's baby boy after he is born, then that will be evidence that he's really got bisexual tendencies.


Mr Koh Tze Seng aka Mr Kiam Pa, you'd be surprised to know that I saw you first waaaaaay before you did!! That's right, YOU really CAN'T SEE ME, and you probably never did (til much later that is)!! I will never forgive you for the person that you are, and what you've done all your life. Morons like you only know how to waste lots of money (mostly your parents' hard-earned cash!!) buying branded stuff for yourself, show off the items you bought in your stupid blog and not bothering to buy anything for your parents or relatives!! Wasting money to go for haircut at Monsoon (might as well shave bald lah!!), go for facial treatments to make yourself look uglier than before, and go for slimming session just to show off your stinking body for the purpose of attracting more gays to add you in Friendster!! You're such an embarrassment to your older brother and your entire family!! And I admit I'm not exactly a pro at singing karaoke, but you dare say that my singing was as if "someone passed away"??? Maybe you sing slightly better than me, but your mouth is still as filthy as that feeble mind of yours!! Totally UNFORGIVABLE!!!

You be thankful that I didn't bother to create a heel wrestler based on you, that Jacky Cheung fanatic or that obese retard Alvin in the new Smackdown vs Raw 2009 game, for I've already done that in SvR 2007 and SvR 2008. The only thing I care about is for you to get your retribution one of these days, and watch you suffer in eternal damnation. You never saw this coming... and also shame on you for getting the name of the white dog in the Pixar film wrong as well!! His name is already stated very clearly as BOLT, and you call him BOLD. Goes to show once again how stupid you really are!!

If you think working for director is siong, wait til you get enrolled into NS, that's when you would know the true meaning of siong!! I can't wait to find out what will happen to a spoilt brat like you in the first weeks of BMT... given your childish and ignorant persona, I doubt you would even be able to endure for one hour, let alone one full day!!

Still I feel I have to thank you for one thing, Sean Koh Tze Seng... giving me a very good reason to buy the new WWE DVD titled "Inside the Twisted and Disturbing Mind of Kane" for myself come Christmas... let the deadly game begin :-)

Sean Koh, the next time I see you, I will not hesitate to do a random action (not with fists, but some other tactic, let you figure out for yourself). I will run you down with all that I've got. I never had any respect for you or your pathetic ego or your corrupted blogging ethics, and never will in the days to come. I had already wasted so much of my energy dissing you in previous posts, and so I have decided to end this entry right now, before I lose my mind once more. My philosophy is simple... if you want some, then come get some!!

To Mr Kiam Pa and anyone else out there who dare tell me off for creating this entry, if you're not down with that, then I got TWO WORDS for ya...
F-U!!!

2 comments:

Jordan Tan said...

Hey man, cool down abit will ya.

Any dispute can be settled one way or another, even if it means getting physical.

Let the rage out, good for the inside:)

I'm wondering how does SK live this kind of life.

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Hi Jordan, thanks a lot for the advice, and for leaving a comment here as well. :-)

Truth be told, I feel a lot better when it comes to thrashing this abomination in my blog or using a random Superstar to bash up the created wrestler based on him in my PSP game. He is no different from Steven Lim, only cares abt gaining attention from others. His overconfidence and longwinded-ness will indeed be his downfall...