Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Not really in the Christmas mood... yet

Happy Birthday to...
23rd Dec- Elvin Ng, Val Eng
24th Dec- Seth, Jameus
Start of the Capricorn star

Christmas is just around the corner, but even now I am still not quite 'into' the Xmas mood yet. In fact, I had been feeling this way for quite a couple of years already. Cos when Christmas comes, you know that the current year is drawing to a close and a new year is coming forth, and then you would start to think of what presents to buy for your friends, as well as how to spend the Christmas season. As for me... hmmm, I did buy a few gifts as of late, but usually cheap ones. I am currently thinking bout what to buy for "Pearl Ornament" before the roadshow at Compass Point this Saturday... something themed after a cat I guess? I already had in mind the present for the "Moon Maiden"... :-)

Some Bible quotes dedicated to Chor Meng in regards to him being diagnosed with SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy)...

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence."
Jeremiah 17:7

"In time of trouble... He shall set me upon a rock." Psalm 27:5

"And I am sure that he who began a good work in you will complete it." Philippians 1:6

1 comment:

welcome tuu > Jess-lurves-foreva @ blogspot.com said...

Hello Tanat thanks for the update!
Most probably not going.But if can i will tell you again.Thanks for the info site=)