Saturday, December 13, 2008

Part 1 of Jolly Saturday: the gathering

Hello there, I'm back!! Today was a day of 90% sheer happiness, and 10% of unpleasant encounters. I really don't like mixing the 'good, fresh parts' with the 'bad, rotten parts', so I'm starting off with the good part of the day first. This post is rated PG for suitable reading for viewers of all ages, no need parental guidance. :-)

Before I start... I would like to say, it was nice to meet you a few days ago, Steph!! Satisfied?? You count yourself lucky that I didn't poke you that day (though to be honest, I would certainly like to, muahaha)


Anyway this was what happened today... I left the house at 11 plus, taking a bus to Kallang. All of a sudden, the bus broke down before it could make a right turn, and that made everyone rather peeved off. Thankfully, the region where the bus broke down was quite near Eunos MRT station, so I just walked straight to the station, thanks mostly to a very hot babe (in yellow and white, thats a rather 'deadly combo' I must say!!) who was heading there too. I dropped off at Kallang where I met Meryl and Kelly, who were there before me. Then we took a bus to Leisure Park (reaching there rather early), chatted for a while before heading up to KTV lounge region for Joanne FC early Xmas gathering. Me happy to see a certain mei nu among the fans Im more familiar with, heh. Little did I expect to see that abomination at the very same place... but as you may have known, I wouldn't let a small fry like him spoil my mood throughout the whole gathering, I don't give a damn about him anyway. More on that in the next post


The gathering actually began at 2 pm, and prior to Joanne's arrival, we sang to some Chinese songs for the time being. The karaoke lounge was freaking huge, with karaoke set, spacious sofas and snooker table. Joanne came a little late at 2.30 pm, but thats ok. We played a few games, sang some Christmas carols, took pic wif her, and got her autographs. I didnt take much pic during the event, but that's ok really; most importantly everyone got to take picture with Joanne. She left at 4.30 pm, and majority of the fans left in the next few minutes that followed.


Long story cut short, I stayed behind to sing a few songs, as well as help the committee clear the trash. We left the place at 7 pm and went our separate ways at the ground level. I walked past Indoor Stadium and saw a long queue there. I found out from the security guard that Andy Lau is gonna have a concert there. Whew, thank goodness I'm not a fan of Lau Teck Wah (or any of the Heavenly Kings), though I kinda like him. I headed back to Kovan, had dinner somewhere there, and reached home in time to watch "Star Wars: Clone Wars" episode 2. The series wasn't very appealing if you ask me...
Me very happy to be part of Joanne's fanclub for the past 3 years, to have celebrated her birthday for the first time, as well as celebrate Christmas with her. And I never regretted it at all. :-)

Next entry is Part 2 of Jolly Saturday... the "disgusting part"!! The entry some of you have been waiting for all along, muahaha... :-)

No comments: