Thursday, December 11, 2008

Please show respect to others

Happy Birthday to Rey Mysterio, Kevin and Yvonne Yap

For your info, this entry was typed in advance yesterday (December 10th), but I purposely set it to publish early in the morning for today. And it is rated NC-16 for coarse language.

I read a friend's blog recently (let's call her Miss X)... what I read in her latest entry really shocked me and hurt me real bad as much as poor Miss X. There's this brainless fella who was so merciless to put in a comment, "Anyway, hope u are doing well and please do blog abt wad u have been busy with instead of advertising for urself". Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain deep within my heart...

Excuse me??? Free advertising??? This ass-clown is really too demanding, ignorant and remorseless!! Whether I know him or not, I may find it very difficult to forgive him. I admit I also feel very affected by what that fan typed down… he is really damn insensitive, dare to say such things abt Miss X. (btw, I guess some of you may already know who Miss X is, but I'm afraid I can't reveal her identity here)

To Miss X, I understand you’ve been busy these days, and as you know, me and the other readers would never pressurize you to update your blog asap. I’ve seen blogs that had not been touched for nearly a year, and blogs that got closed down all of a sudden. I respect your decision not to blog abt ‘everything you’ve been doing’. I hope you're feeling alright, I'm praying for you to stay strong and tolerant with whatever stuff that come in your way... and I also wanna apologize if I have any lustful thoughts about you at any time.

On a personal thought, I feel it's such a shame that there are actually people out there who blog for the sake of ‘getting attention and earning more money’. I shan’t mention any names, but I guess most of you know very well that the abominable, despicable MKP is a very good example of a traffic-minded sore loser. My encounter with such jackasses have forced me to re-improvise on my viewpoint when it comes to blogging... not just to blog about what I had been through, but also to express my thoughts on worldwide happenings. And I am not "advertising for myself", excuse me... expressing my own views and advertising self are 2 different matters altogether.

And it's also very sad to know that there are people out there who don't appreciate the artistes' hard work, and instead go slamming them with hurtful, venomous remarks, threatening to make them become self-conscious and lose a bit of morale. I still can't forgive that journalist for slamming Jeanette Aw for her role as the deaf-mute Juxiang in "Little Nyonya". Even though I'm not a fan of Jeanette, I thought she was the perfect choice for the titular role, without a shadow of a doubt (serious).

To thelowlife jackass who dared to type out such hurting remarks to Miss X, you oughta be ashamed of yourself!!! Firstly for not showing any respect for Miss X by asking her to blog 'in full detail about what she's doing', and secondly for accusing her of "advertising for herself"!! Thirdly for being such a ruthless backstabber, and fourthly for not showing care for others. And last but not least, you oughta be ashamed of yourself for such a SELFISH, HEARTLESS, ARROGANT BASTARD!! You call yourself a big fan of Miss X??? FCUK YOU BEEYATCH!!! I dare you to reveal yourself and make a public apology to Miss X and everyone out there, or else I will give you an F-U and make you STFU real good!! In the end, YOU would be the one who is gonna get hurt real baaaad.

As John Cena would say, If you want some, then COME GET SOME!!!

1 comment:

“达人” said...

I guess I know who is that Miss X