Friday, December 26, 2008

Random reports during the Christmas season

Random thoughts for the week before I 'surrender' myself to yet another grueling assignment...

- The Singapore Flyer observation wheel which had been closed down recently will not resume commercial operations for at least another week, nd is set to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars. Its management is currently investigating the exact cause of the wheel’s failure, which trapped 173 people for nearly seven hours on Tuesday night. Me and family hadn't even tried it out yet! :-/

- Kinda shocking how HK veteran singer Vivian Chow and Joe Nieh kept their marital status under wraps for not one, not two, but TEN YEARS!! Chow and Nieh had actually registered their marriage ten years ago in the States. This is also speculated to be the reason why Chow has tolerated and forgiven Nieh's frivolous behavior, in salvaging the marriage. They could have at least informed the press about it much earlier... but since they're gonna hold another wedding soon, that should be ok. But that tramp-of-a-third party better not crash the second wedding!!

- Sanlu, the China company at the heart of the tainted milk global scandal, has been declared bankrupt. It will now be managed by a court-appointed receiver who will assume responsibility for an orderly sale of the company's assets and payment of creditors.

- Not sure if newly-elected Thai Prime Minister Abhisit would be capable enough to handle the political crisis that the Bangkok residents have been going through for months now, but he seemed pretty confident to me, esp after me and family had watched the CNN interview with him a few nights ago. (I do hope that the authorities do something about the Thaksin campaign...)

- The dance party at the Float within Marina Bay region had been cancelled due to poor ticket sales, but the Channel 5 countdown party there will still go as planned. Either way, I am still unable to go for it...

- And and, I know I shouldnt be doing this, but I read this quote from that jabroni's blog (I believe most of you know who), after browsing through his painfully long-winded and nonsensical entries for minutes...
Why am i talking about this in my BLOG? I can CHOOSE not to mention this in my blog but eventually i did talk about it. I know after talking about this, my image is totally gone but i couldn't care less. I am who i am, I am XXX. Yes, i am a real life living JOKER and you can find anything IMPOSSIBLE on me possible. I do whatever stuff that people cannot imagine and ridiculous. I don't care whether you like me or not, i don't really give a shit about it. I just want to live the life the way i want it to be and thats about it.
I have only this to say to that person... since you wanna continue destroying yourself and splurge all of your brother's savings or your parents' hard-earned cash for your own desires and luxuries, YOU MIGHT JUST AS WELL BURN IN HELL. You better not let me and the others see your grotesque face at Compass Point this Saturday. And yes, I do agree that you are a real-life living JOKER... only problem is, you're nowhere as sadistic or ruthless as Jack Nicholson, Heath Ledger or even Mark Hamill!!!

- Still in the topic of hated personas, remember the other time I mentioned that I am not gonna create any wrestler based off MKP, Alvin or that Jacky Cheung fanatic (aka Mr Hao Lian) in the WWE SvR 2009 game (PSP)? Well guess what, I am staying true to my word and I have found another way to 'convert' my negative feelings into something good... by simply creating new heel wrestlers based off that despicable father-and-son duo Charlie and Robert Zhang in "Little Nyonya"... hahaha!! :-D

No comments: