Thursday, December 04, 2008

Car Boot Flea Market this coming Sunday! OLE


Happy Birthday to Jeff Bridges, Maurice and Melissa

There's a Car Boot Flea Market coming this Sunday, and I can hardly wait!! This time round, it's gonna be held at the Playground, Big Splash located along East Coast Park.

Artistes involved:
2 pm- Nat Ho and Fiona Xie
3 pm- Elvin Ng and Jessica Tan
6 pm- Zhang Yao Dong and Felicia Chin

Looks like I've gotta fork out a bit of cash and see what I wanna buy... I can only say that I would be at least 20 dollars 'poorer' (but for a good cause that is). I am going to take pictures with Mr EN and Miss JT as well as Mr YD and Miss FC!! And the best part of all is... unlike last year's CBFM where I had to leave St James Power Station halfway to report to work at that dreadful place, I'm gonna stay for the whole thing this time round, because I don't have to work on weekends!!! Muahahaha :-D

On a side note, I had a very strange dream a few nights ago... that I bumped into Fel at a florist shop, and she later called me via cellphone??? :-O I was like, how on earth did she get hold of my h/p number??? And with that, I 'wrestled' my way out of this dream (yes, I really do that sometimes!!). Thank goodness it wasn't real. Now I understand how Fel felt when she got prank call from some immature soul claiming to be an old friend...

A few more days, and I can hardly wait! And as high as I may be, I am not going to 'turn insane' (or even come any close to that extent), like a certain abomination. No point going obsessed over such material stuff, right? So long as you do what is right for yourself and don't get in the bad books of others.

3 comments:

welcome tuu > Jess-lurves-foreva @ blogspot.com said...

Yeah..agree that of Felicia on how she will feel of a stranger calling her. sometimes will also dream of some favourite artistes and it really is some kind shocking too.. dont know what the sign of alll this dreams..

anyway to ask, you also work at mediacorp arh?

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Oh my god, I thought I already stated it very clear many times (to the point that I am abt to get nosebleed), I AM ONLY A FAN OF MEDIACORP, AND I DO NOT WORK AT MEDIACORP. -_-" You won't like me when I get angry.

welcome tuu > Jess-lurves-foreva @ blogspot.com said...

okay okay! dont angry,anyway you are kinda fierce already so if you angry i dont know what will happen also.

i will strike it now.=)