Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Happy Birthday to Celest Chong, Michael Ho and Kalyn Ho
Merry Christmas 2008


The time of the year has come... this year comes off a bit different for me personally.

Firstly, there was no Christmas gathering for the first time in many years (as stated in an earlier post), but that's alright really. At least I got to find time to watch the first disc for "The Twisted, Disturbing Life of KANE", and watch "Little Nyonya" and WWE Raw as usual. Oh,and did I forget to mention that while I was at VivoCity yesterday afternoon, I saw Julian Hee and Michelle Tay acting at the 3rd level? Seems like they are indeed filming for the 2nd season of "A Perfect Cut"... :-)

Earlier today, I had to wake up early to go for briefing for Christmas service... me and another AV member basically took control of the portable video camera for both English/Peranakan and English/Chinese services. There was still a bit of space for the 1st service, but 2nd service got fully booked! Got the same xiao mei meis in Silver Boxes, and the same 3 xiao mei meis plus preteen boy as harpers. I held the videocam at various angles til my wrists started aching, as did my ankles. We were all dismissed at abt 1230 hrs at the conclusion of the 2nd service, and I couldnt resist pouting my lips upon seeing a very pretty and cute girl among the AV team (blushes). I went to good ol' Compass Point to have lunch there as well as re-familiarize with the place (I think the last time I went there was about a year ago, I could be wrong). Then headed back home to slack and have dinner, and watch a bit of TV as well.

And lastly, I don't need to work on Christmas Day at all, haha!! Remember, I currently work at Bugis, not Shaw House...

There's a post-Christmas party that myself and friends are gonna attend tomorrow, and this one will be at Suntec City... yes, I will be going for the first part of the final series of Carlsberg roadshows to see Fiona, Mich Chia and Allan Wu! ;-)

No comments: