Sunday, December 21, 2008

Rehearsal for Christmas service

Happy Birthday to Xavier and Zack


On Saturday, I basically slacked at home from the morning til afternoon, then I left the house for Chinatown, where I had my dinner, and then went to China Square Central to look through the usual Power Ranger, Marvel, WWE toys. Nothing really caught my attention, so I decided to head back home to watch "Star Wars: Clone Wars" episode 3.


Earlier today, I went for Sunday service as usual. The sermon was abt the people all around the world proclaiming Jesus as the son of the Living God. But back in the old days, some of the people who had come across Jesus would proclaim Him to be either a legend, a liar or even a lunatic (only the first of these qualities seemed true). Then me and family headed to Plaza Singapura to have lunch, and from there I went to purchase a certain DVD at Orchard Heeren (sorry, couldn't resist waiting). I headed back to church to be part of some rehearsal for the upcoming Christmas service, manning the camera at the sanctuary. Got a lot of xiao mei meis present, either at Silver Boxes side or among the harpists... but you know, I wouldn't dare lay my hand on any of them (in regards to pinching them), not in the midst of rehearsal. The rehearsal started at 2.30 pm and ended at 5.30 pm, with my legs aching tremendously from all those hrs of standing. But it was certainly worth the time...

I headed back home to have dinner with Mother and Brother... then watched WWE Smackdown (Jeff Hardy's first appearance on Smackdown as WWE Champion) followed by Michael Bay's Transformers. I would head to sleep at 11 plus while Brother and his friend stayed up late to watch soccer.

No comments: