Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Revisiting VivoCity prior to New Year's Eve

Yesterday evening, I had this sudden urge to go to good ol' VivoCity just to check out the rehearsals for the upcoming Channel 8 countdown party. I know I won't be able to be part of the fun and madness on the actual night, but since the 3rd level was still open to the public, I was thinking, "Why not go up and take a look?". So that's what I did right after knockin off from work... :-)


The design and arrangement of the stage and backstage tent were pretty much the same as seen in last year's party...
The gigantic Christmas tree that I saw earlier was still there... only this time, it looks much more attractive than the one made last year. Don't you think so? ;-)
No luck on spotting any celeb... but I did see Campus Superstar season 2 winner Shawn Tok running across to the dressing room tent. Nearly felt like smacking his head (haha kidding!) til I realised how much he reminds me of my nephew... anyway, I left the place at 7.45 pm and headed back home to download more episodes of "The Little Nyonya" from MobTV...

Man if only I had the ability to duplicate myself into various copies like Multiple Man, I would probably go to the following places...
  • TNT No 1 stay at home and flip between Channel 5 and 8
  • TNT No 2 go for watchnight service in church
  • TNT No 3 go for Ch 5 countdown at Marina Bay
  • TNT No 4 go for Ch 8 countdown at VivoCity
  • TNT No 5 go for countdown party at Punggol

Ok ok, perhaps I'm being waaaay too greedy... I guess I'll still be contented with watchnight service even though I can't get to be part of the countdown. Hey, there's still a next time to see some of the more favorable artistes right? :-)

No comments: