Monday, October 27, 2008

Free show at The Arena!! Muahaha... :-p

Happy Birthday to Bee Ping
Happy Deepavali

My sincere apologies that this entry came rather late. Not that I didn't want to put it up so late, it's mostly because my mind has been feeling a little 'dry' on details as of late.


On Friday evening, after I knocked off from work, I took a walk to Funan and had dinner there. Then I resumed my walk to Clarke Quay, where I met up with a guy named Matthew (who works for The Arena). He apologized profusely for forgetting to bring along the prizes due to last minute stuff, but I told him it's alright and that I dont harbor any hard feelings towards him. And guess what... I saw from the LCD screen at the entrance of The Arena that for the day, anyone can enter... it's FREE ADMISSION FOR THE PUBLIC!!! Oh yeah baby... I'm actually glad I chose to come on this day :-p

My biggest regret was... when I surrendered my bag to the customs lady near the entrance, I left my digicam inside without taking it out!!! DOHHH!!!! I had no choice but to resort to using my camera phone... so don't mind the crappy quality of the pictures you're about to see ya? :-/

So I got inside the rather dark and cramped bar lounge, and the first performance was an illusion performance (involving glasses and wine bottles) by JC Sum and Magic Babe Ning. They also performed Shadows of Mystery and Full Throttle. Since photography or recording is prohibited for this part, everyone had to refrain from doing so. Videos can still be viewed on Youtube though.

Then came a rather muscular pole dancer codenamed Venus. She got bronzed skin and was wearing a Thai-styled tiara... quite hot, but too much muscle and fat. So I wasn't exactly going WOW.

The host for the Class 95 event was Jean Danker, still looking as petite as before. Other deejays include Glenn Ong, Flying Dutchman, Vern Lopez and one more lady whose name I kinda forgot.
First leg of the Fearsome Female Fun event... Wet T-shirt contest!! Only the first and last contestants were truly sizzling... in addition to pouring water over their bodies, they TOOK OFF the shirts and bared their trimmed bodies!! Now THAT is truly SSSSSMOKIN'!!! :-p

Followed by a few more Ultimate Magic segments... Crystal Metamorphosis, Strait Jacket Escape and Revo-Illusion. Again, no photography or video recording, but most of the time I was mesmerized by Ning's sexiness and beauty :-p

Then came a 2nd pole dancer named Phoenix... this one has got a damn solid body, she is BLAZING HAWT. My pants got really tight there... the Flying Dutchman even said to me, "Yeah I know, that lady is a bit distracting." And I replied, "Not just a bit distracting, FD... very distracting!!" :-p

Two of the Female Fun finalists, Fiona and Jeslyn (i think), were involve in a Q n A segment related to certain types of fears.


Before I left the place (to get back home to watch "Crime Busters X 2") , I took pic of Jack and Rai singing "The Fa La La song".

I personally wouldn't mind going back to The Arena to watch Ultimate Magic again in the near future... provided I save enough cash that is.

No comments: