Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New World Tag Team Champs at last!! YESSS!!!

Happy Birthday to Randy Jackson, Pierre Png and Martin Tan

Since I can't think of anything to blog abt today, I guess I'll pen in my thoughts for WWE Cyber Sunday and the aftermath...

Winning the World Tag Team Titles is indeed the sweetest and best belated birthday gift for CM Punk!! Somehow I knew that there will be a World Tag Team match on Raw, even though it lost out to Dirt Sheet vs Cryme Tyme by a mere 3% for Cyber Sunday 2008. Congrats to CM Punk and Kofi Kingston for dethroning Team Priceless off the coveted gold!! Payback is sweet indeed...!! Let's party :-)

My guesses for the stipulation for Kane vs Rey and Undertaker vs Big Show went correctly... I'm glad that the Phenom taught Big Show a lesson. I sure am surprised by Rey's win over the Big Red Monster. Oh, and Mickie James won the Divas' Halloween Costume Contest for the second time in a row!

Obviously I was delighted to see Batista become World Champ again, he truly deserved to be champ more than Chris Jericho. But one thing I would really want to see again is Shawn Michaels become World Champion just one more time.

And er, although I don't have anything against Triple H, isn't it getting kinda dull to see The Game holding on to the WWE Title for rather long? I wasn't surprised that he beat Jeff Hardy for the second time... neither was I surprised by the fact that Vladimir Kozlov got the LOWEST number of votes. But what we really need is a new WWE Champ... rather than someone who has been at the top of the mountain for a long time already.

Santino's showdown with the 3 former Intercontinental Champs is certainly entertaining. But what's even more humurous is the latest impersonation made by his opponent Charlie Haas... watch WWE Raw on Super Sports tonight at 10 pm (provided you have Starhub cable) to find out!! ;-p

Next week, the Dirt Sheet (John Morrison and The Miz) will square off against D-Generation X (HBK and HHH) in the 3-hour edition of WWE Raw, the record-breaking 800th episode! And not to forget the rematch between Jericho and Batista... in a Steel Cage!!

1 comment:

meiphing said...

hey thanks for the link :D