Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Review on Incredible Hulk DVD, and shock win!!

Happy Birthday to Tan Diya, Louis Chua and Azura

Paiseh for lack of update in terms of personal encounters, I hadn't even been doing much last weekend, and I've been working as usual on weekdays.


Anyway, I already bought the Incredible Hulk DVD... it is a definite MUST-BUY!! If you think you've seen the whole film, THINK AGAIN!! The DVD Extras include nearly 20 deleted scenes (some of which are extended versions for certain scenes), plus an inside look on the 3 transformation sequences (not counting the one at Dr Sterns' labaratory) for the Hulk, as well as behind-the-scene-footage on Edward Norton and Tim Roth doing motion capture for the Hulk and Abomination respectively. Oh, and if you're a fan of The Incedible Hulk TV series starring Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno, do stay tuned for the DVDs coming real soon! ;-)

I was watching a certain video in Facebook on Saturday night... I was shocked to discover that I was one of 2 lucky winners for some lucky draw in regards to Singapore's well-renowned magicians...!! :-O I nearly got a heart attack the moment (yes, really!!) I saw my name on the slip of paper held up by JC Sum ... now all I have to do is wait for the personnel to contact me with info on how to claim my prizes. :-/

Go to this website to see the video... http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1024450100305

No comments: