Sunday, October 26, 2008

So-so weekend, having lunch n watching movie

Happy Birthday to Dan Morso and Jerald Tang

Today I didnt really do much... for the morning service in church, this guest speaker named Reverend Doctor Donald Messer talking about the AIDS virus. I find this kinda coincidental because there's a new AIDS-related drama that is about to debut on Channel 8 in a few days' time. Before we knew it, the sermon was done in less than 30 minutes, and the service ended very early at 10 am!! :-O

Anyway, after everyone was dismissed, I took a bus to VivoCity, had lunch with a friend there after passing to her some stuff. Then after hanging around at a bookstore for a while, we went separate ways. I took a train to City Hall, headed to Suntec City and looked around the toy stores. Then I walked to Bugis Junction, and since I was already there, I decided to watch the 5 pm screening of "Tropic Thunder". Man I tell you, it's freaking hilarious and full of action as well as several "DOH!!" and "WHAT??" moments. Robert Downey Jr aka Iron Man was the funniest, speaking like an African American and even sporting tanned complexion! I rate this film 8.5 out of 10 stars. But beware... there are some very disturbing scenes. Which is why the film was rated M18 in frist place (and took so long to arrive here).

After that... errmmm, I went back home and slacked about til midnight. Still unsure on what to do tomorrow... haiz. :-/

I hope my predictions for Cyber Sunday come true. Or at least, most of them.

No comments: