Saturday, October 25, 2008

Seeing Mother off, and then... shock encounter!!

Happy Birthday to Primero and CM Punk

Yesterday, I went to The Arena with the intention of collecting my prizes... even though I couldnt get them, I still managed to get into The Arena free-of-charge due to some Class 95 function there. Details on the Fearsome Female Fight will be mentioned in a later post... ;-)
Earlier today, Mother took a flight to Thailand for a 1-week break to visit Father. Myself, Tris and Wendy (meoww!!) went to see her off, but not before having lunch at Swensen's. After that, the 3 of us took a bus to separate destinations. I headed for Orchard Road, where I went to the Paragon to buy a War Machine figure (known as Stealth Operations armor) and a Stealth version of the Autobot known as Bumblebee. I still not sure whether to buy Barricade...

I had just gotten out of the toilet, and was on my way to the escalator, when I saw two very familiar faces!!! Within a split second, my eyes and jaw grew wide in shock... refer to diagrams


Yeah, I was indeed so shocked, I didn't even realize that I had walked BETWEEN them. Second time I had bumped into celebs at the most unexpected time... obviously, nobody approached Chris and Fann for autographs or pictures, it wouldn't be nice to do that. Unless they were at an outdoor event, then the response would obviously be a lot different.

Anyway, after that shocking encounter, I quickly recovered and went for dinner at Liat Towers (the inside of the kitchen for the Burger King outlet was 'raining heavily' due to a pipe leakage). Then go back home and rest lah, what you think?

Ok... song dedication time to the Straight Edge Superstar and his fans... :-)

This Fire Burns- Killswitch Engage

YEAH! Yeahhhh...

All I've ever wanted was destiny to be fulfilled
It is in my hands, I must not fail, I must not fail!

Even through the darkest days
This fire burns always
This fire burns always

This is the proving ground
Misery begins to rise
Turn away from yesterday
Tomorrow's in my eyes (Oh!)

Nevermore to be held down
By the waves against me
Nevermore to be cast aside
This day is mine

Even through the darkest days
This fire burns always
This fire burns always

I will not be denied in this final hour
I will not be denied, this day is mine
This passion inside me is burning (Is burning)
This passion inside me is burning (Is burning)

Even through the darkest days
This fire burns always (always)
This fire burns (fire burns) always
Always (always)

No comments: