Thursday, October 02, 2008

Levi's Unbuttoned event at NAC

Happy Birthday to Susila and Emily Goh

Because I have an assignment to do, I have to put this entry up really fast. Not to forget that I may not be logging on the Net tonight due to "Crime Busters X 2"...

Morning til 12 plus- slacked at home
1330 hrs- had quick lunch at PS
1400 hrs- reached Ngee Ann City
1500 to 1530 hrs- Jonathan's performance
1600 to 1615 hrs- fashion show involving 10 Caucasian models
1615 to 1645 hrs- Taufik's performance
1700 to 1745 hrs- tea break at Coffee House (3rd level of NAC)
1800 to 1900 hrs- long ride back home (first by MRT, then by bus)


This is what the Levi's store at the basement level of NAC looks like. In the 4th picture, there is a wall setion comprising of New Face 2008 finalists' profiles. I didn't really take a close shot on the articles, simply cos... most of them CANNOT MAKE IT. Oh, and Geraldine Chua (remember the Singapore Idol season 2 semi-finalist who said, "Shut up your mouth" at Downtown East?) happened to be one of them.


This deejay (quite hot, but a bit old) named Sue (if I remember corretly) 'saboed' me to go up on stage for some game, and I was 'crucified' along with Valerie and that disgusting Hutt Alvin. No lah, actually we have to put our feet together and stretch out our arms 90 degrees and hold on in this position while stacks of jeans are draped on our forearms.


Yes, you heard that right!! That Bloody Fat Bastard Alvin was present too!! I wonder if his parents are even aware of his retardness. Stay tuned for a song dedication coming up anytime soon...


Jonathan performing from 3 to 3.25 pm. Songs he sang were "Should I Stay", "Always Be My Baby" and er... forgot name of last song. For Song # 2 and 3, he did acoustic guitar with a friend named Dylan.


Fashion show... I thought the brown haired girl reminded me a little of Felicia. :-p She's the leggy babe in the 2nd last pic, 2nd from right in the 1st group of 5. It's true that I like girls with nice legs... make me wanna turn into... errrm, never mind! :-X


Taufik performing from 4.15 to 4.45 pm... with no Fiknatics in sight! They went for family visiting you see... remember, it was Hari Raya Puasa. I forgot name of the first song he sang... the other 2 songs were "Me and Mrs Jones" followed by "Make Your Body Move". After his last song, he had to rush off, but not before shaking hands with a few of us as we wished him Selamat Hari Raya.

Oh, and there's one more thing I have to digress yet again...

KL, I don't intend to start a debate with you whatsoever, but I feel I need to point out something in regards to what you said about MKP 'changing for the better' in recent weeks. If what you said is true, then what will you call someone who is still obsessed with his own reflection, still harboring lustful thoughts over his fave singer, still overwhelmingly boastful with his accomplishments, proceeds to create 80 freaking blog entries within 1 month, and then goes on to create 7 agonizing blog entries on the first day of this month??? Certainly you know that MKP is totally unapologetic in what he does, and he does not deserve our understanding by even the smallest integer. Moreover, I am already sick and itred of 'researching' on him since he will never atone for his sins. Do remember this quote well... a leopard never changes its spots.

No comments: