Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sean Koh, you are so F'ING SCREWED!!

I am getting very angry right now. Firstly ecause some bloody idiot insulted me in Felicia's old blog tagboard, and secondly because Mr Kiam Pa had to rub it in!!! This was what he wrote in his latest entry...

This DISGUSTING, FAT, UGLY AND STUPID DONKEY has never been true to anyone including to all the artistes. The artistes fully understand what kind of person he is as well. He have been stalking each and every single artistes in mediacorp to the extent of the artistes dislike him. They have got no choice but to put on a false front to be nice to him, in their heart, they dislike him. As a public figure they have to be nice to people, thats why.
Do you have any proof on that??? What do you mean by I 'have never been true to anyone including the artistes'??? Why are you always calling me a donkey when you yourself are a certified jackass??? And how do you know that I have been 'stalking each and every artiste in Mediacorp'??? YOU are the one who had been doing so, more often tahn anyone else... matter of fact, I haven't been to Caldecott Broadcast Center for 2 months already!!!

Talking about this attention seeker donkey who never fail to seek my full attention but always didn't manage to get it. He is always wearing same old clothes everytime he go stalk the artistes. He doesn't have a good image because he is too ugly already. Fat like him will only make people feel gross, look at the fats and it makes people puke. Stupid, to the extent of leading a poor lifestyle and i pity him lah no money to spend, need to beg. Overall too gross already YUCKS!
I know I am fat, I don't deny that at all, and I'm trying to lose some weight as of late. And what the hell do you mean by "I wear the same old clothes"??? I did buy new clothes recently, but unlike you, I don't have to show them off to everyone!! I concur that you are a 'sexy beast', but you fail to see that your heart is so black, filled with corruption and filth!!! Your disgusting, arrogant, abominable and lustful mind totally disgusts me, and that's a fact!!! AND YOU ARE REALLY THE STUPID ONE, WASTING YOUR TIME ON USELESS STUFF!!! I AM WORKING RIGHT NOW, GEDDIT!!!!

What goes around comes around. That Donkey will get his retribution sooner or later. I always believe that KARMA does exist and its just the matter of time. Nah im feeling so happy lah, don't think that i am sad because i will never be sad nor angry about that donkey. Its just train of thoughts i am having lah!
You make me angry all the time, Sean Koh!! You dare to say that I am an attention seeker??? WHAT ABOUT YOURSELF?!?! Have you ever done some self-reflection on yourself and realized where you went wrong??? YOU HAVE NO LIFE AT ALL!!!

And to that bloody idiot who called himself ":)(:" and dared to insult me in Felicia's tagboard with that super long message, are you happy now??? You can go FUCK YOURSELF!!! I am going to give you the "Go-To-Sleep"!!!

That's it man!! I am going to start the bookings for Mr Kiam Pa's wrestling journey in Smackdown vs Raw 2007 very very soon!!! Let me decide who his first opponent shall be... (evil smirk)

3 comments:

welcome tuu > Jess-lurves-foreva @ blogspot.com said...

HELLO TANAT!!!!!!!
saw you on CALEFARE!! wah wah wah!!
cool manxz so fierce hahaa.
fun filming lorh=)
keke=)

“达人” said...

Chill lah TNT...just ignore that stupid fella...I do not want to see the male version of wendy and dawn case catfight case...

TaNaT DaMaN said...

To Jess: yep, that was me on Calefare, one of the guys who 'jumped on top of Gurmit' (more info on that in the next post). I will make another appearance in Episode 12 of the same show in 3 weeks' time... as a Japanese soldier! Stay tuned for it... it's a really hilarious episode ;-)

To Darren: you can call me by my full name, but I dont mind "TNT". :-) That idiot MKP really makes my blood boil lor! I wonder why such people exist in first place. I bet he got some advice from Xiaxue!! :-@
(btw, I presume u not free to go for the gathering this Sunday, are u?)