Saturday, October 04, 2008

I can't believe my luck... :-O

Am I dreaming? Til now, I still find it hard to believe that earlier today, I bumped into one of the Princesses... one whom I had last seen only weeks ago!!! :-O
You see, I first went to Chinatown to have lunch and then I went to China Square Central to look through some Power Ranger robots and some wrestling figures (among many other stuff). Then I took a bus to Exclusior Plaza and went straight into the Robo Robo store (a toy store selling Marvel figures, Star Wars toys, WWE figures, Power Ranger robots, Transformers, etc). My main purpose of going to China Square Central and Robo Robo was to buy a Shawn Michaels toy, having bought a Triple H toy from there a week before. I knew earlier that there were 3 more versions of Shawn Michaels at the other side of the basement, but I learnt from the shopkeepers that all the toys at the 'darkened sector' were for display purposes only and not for sale... so I resorted to buying the remaining HBK figure at the main shop, along with 2 mini World Title belts as a special treat. Stay tuned for pictures on the WWE figures... ;-)

After purchasing HBK, I decided to go to Funan Center at abt 4 pm to check out some new macintosh products at a computer hardware store known as Multimedia, and soon after I entered, I saw this very familiar-looking girl in long-sleeved striped shirt and jeans. I looked closely and immediately realized who it was!! My eyes nearly popped out and my mouth just opened in shock...
OH MY GOSH!!! IT IS!! IT IS!! IT REALLY IS...!!! :-O


(She really is this skinny in person, haiz.)

Although I was in danger of getting tongue-tied (given my weakness with pretty girls), I managed to 'muster the strength and courage' to call out her name rather weakly, and she responded in surprise! I was too shocked to even say Obi-Wan's classic phrase of "Hello there", cos i so totally didnt expect to see her again. Still I asked her, "Boy am I surprised to see you yet again... what are you doing here?" She told me that she was gonna buy a new computer along with her dad. Then I went to one corner and took a pic of her secretly with my camera phone. I got a feeling her dad might have seen that...
5 minutes later, Rui En bade me farewell and she left the place wif her dad (for the carpark, I presume), and my heart was still beating very quickly from all that excitement. One of the Multimedia personnel had to calm me down for a while, and so I told him that I last saw her a few weeks ago, and also that I had known her for years (really!). After which, I browsed through the various functions of the Macintosh notebook. After everything, I wen back home for dinner. Man had I not gone to Funan just now, I wouldve missed out on something great!!! What a stroke of luck... :-S

Obviously I opted not to take pic wif Rui En (altho I would very much like to) in due respect to her privacy, and also because her dad was around. Even if she were alone in a non-artiste rleated event, I still would choose not to take pic wif her, having learnt my lesson from that stupid incident with Felicia months ago. I want to make it clear that I am not a desperado or a paparazzi, and that there's always a next time when it comes to taking pic with her or anyone in general. And I'm afraid I can't show anyone of you the pic that I secretly took anywhere in the WWW, I hope you understand.

But one thing's for certain... Rui En sure brightened up my day!! And I thank God for it... yes, I did do the Shawn Michaels praise session more than once... not just in real life, but also for my PSP!! :-p

2 comments:

Budget Babe said...

bet you're surprised to see me here! haha you sound so happy to see her =P

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Well truth be told, I was actually shocked first when I saw Rui En, before it 'converted' to delight... simply because it's really VERY RARE (hen nan de) to bump into her in the middle of town... let alone Funan Center!! :-O