Monday, October 27, 2008

More thoughts on blogging etiquette and other stuff

Ok, I know this comes rather last minute, but I feel I have to blog about that idiot's most recent post once more... who else but Mr Kiam Pa himself!!

Like I said before, I feel he is one bigtime loonie, taking pictures of the KFC meal that he and his brother ate earlier today!! As if 'nobody had seen 2 piece chicken meal from KFC before'!! Worst part was, he even took pic of rotten crab that he had bought from some food stall!! Unless MKP is a food critic, then maybe I can understand... reality check: he is a NOBODY!!! I don't think he even passed Home Economics during his secondary school days!!!

Well, I am not afraid that my brother and I had 2 sets of pizza and some drumlets for lunch, but did we ever take picture of them??? HELL NOOOO, cos everyone knows what pizza and chicken drumlets look like!!!

Ok, let me make one thing clear... I honestly don't mind anyone taking pics of food or their personal stuff and posting them in their blogs, I don't have a problem with that at all, really. But this abomination keeps uploading lots of photos on the food he eats and the branded goods he buys... all for the sole purpose of SHOWING OFF!!! And to think he would even take pictures of his legs!!! This goes to show that MKP's brain is not located in his skull, but rather in his... ermm, you know where (the word rhymes with gas)

And another thing... if MKP really despises fat people, then why did he even attend a seminar by Moses Lim earlier this year??? Again I say, I am NOT against fat people (I happen to be one), but I am most certainly against scumbags like MKP who insult fat or ugly people. Tell me if I really look like I 'got my face disfigured by a great fire'? I'd rather say that MKP looks like he's been stuffing a vibrator up his 'you-know-where' way too many times!!! What's the word for that... oh yes that's right, MKP LOOKS CONSTIPATED!!!

Still I just hope that MKP jumps off a building someday, like what Zaixi did in the last episode of "Crime Busters X 2". Seeing Zaixi claim himself as the 'ultimate victor' (in regards to the fate of Yu Jie) reminded me of The Joker... he had suceeded in corrupting Harvey "Two Face" Dent, and Batman knew all too well that The Joker really wins if the public ever got to find out about Harvey's madness. Which is why Batman asked Commisioner Gordon to put all of Dent's crimes onto him in order to preserve Dent's image as Gotham's 'white knight'.

And all Daxiong could do in order to ensure that Zaixi does not get his way is to lie to Yu Qing that his sister had died peacefully. And I still get a bit queasy whenever I think about how a woman can actually change sex into a man, when such cases are very rare. Much like the 'man' who retained female organs after a partial sex change op, and made headlines by being the first 'man' to actually give birth. That is just so eeeewwww... :-S

This is my 300th entry for this year, no big deal about it. I don't even need to call for a celebration on such things. I may have claimed my prizes from The Arena earlier today, but I sure ain't gonna call for a celebration on that either. All I can tell you is that I won a set of postcards, 2 magazines featuring Ning, and a VCD on JC Sum's illusions. I can choose to take picture of my prizes and upload them here, but I am not the type of person who would do that. Neither am I the type of person who would go for late night parties (ENOUGH FACEBOOK INVITES ON SUCH EVENTS ALREADY!!!). I'm not a mega star, I'm just a normal person. Anyone could have won a prize in the game of pot luck. I'm already satisfied enough over my win.

And if anyone of you ain't down with that, then I got two words for you... BE JEALOUS. (taken from John Morrison and The Miz)

One last thing... I'm quite okay with the outcome of Cyber Sunday. Only result Im not happy with is the Tag Team match that was picked... the percentile results were so close yet so far. BUT WE HAVE A NEW WORLD CHAMPION!! :-D

No comments: