Monday, October 13, 2008

Why ME of all people??? Sibei suay!!

Wah lau eh... I wanna cry already. :-((((

Some person called me up a few minutes ago and instructed me, a mere minor who has worked in NLB for only a few weeks, to fetch some businessmen from Changi Airport and send them to a certain hotel, tomorrow after work. I was going, WHAT!!! ME OF ALL PEOPLE?!? I don't even know what to tell the guests... even worse, what if they are from China??? My command of Mandarin is way less than perfect. I would prefer it if a more experienced person were chosen. But since I was given this task, I know I cannot back out from it.

Welcome to the real world. On the blight side, at least I get to do something resourceful, unlike some people who like to waste their money on branded stuff or try out different ways to gain more fame.

No comments: